- Sakai, T. & Aikawa, A. (2020). The effects of executing gratitude-expression skills on the reduction of loneliness, The Japanese Journal of Educational Psychology, 68, 111-121.
- Toyama, M., Nagamine, M., Li Tang, Yushi Xiao, Miwa, S., & Aikawa, A. (2020). Does prevention-focused orientation affect poor creative performance? The Japanese Journal of Psychology, 91, 155-164.
- Aikawa, A. (supervisor)(2020). How to make good friends with Sumikkogurashi. Syufu to Seikatsu Sya.
- Sawaumi, T., Inagaki, T., & Aikawa, A. (2019). Does conventional Implicit Association Test of shyness measure “self-shyness”or “others-shyness”? Japanese Psychological Research, 61(2), 142-150.
- Aikawa, A.（2019）Why do you have to have 7 secret formulas for relationships? -Tips from positive psychology- Shinsei Sya.
- Yoshino, Y., & Aikawa, A. (2018).The integrated model of emotional gratitude and emotional indebtedness in receiving help, The Japanese Journal of Psychology, 88, 535-545.
- Aikawa, A. (supervisor), (2018). Resolve pinch! Life skills from 10 years old: Social skills not troubled by friend relationship, Godo Syuppann.
- Aikawa, A. (supervisor), Course for improving communication skills up. (Five books in total), U-CAN.
- Aikawa, A., & Tanaka, K. (2015). Social skills for superiors and subordinates, Saiensu Sha.
- Marshall, T. C., Chuong, K., & Aikawa, A. (2011). Day-to-day experience of amae in Japanese romantic relationships. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 14, 26-35.