- An, T. & Nagai, S.（2020）A Comparative Study of Japanese and Chinese Students on Recognition about the Effectiveness of Help-seeking and Their Help-seeking Intention on Depression, the Japanese Journal of Psychology, 91(2), 142-148.
- An, T.（2019）Do Chinese International Students Use the Student Advising Room: International Student Advising Practice at a Japanese Language School, Journal of International Students Advisors and Educators, 21, 77-88.
- An, T. & Nagai, S.（2019）Factors Related to Help-seeking Process of Chinese International Students in Depressed Situation：Comparing Chinese International Students Studying at Language School to Japanese University Students，Japanese journal of community psychology, 23(1), 34-51.
- An T.（2018）The difficulties of international students studying at Japanese language school: Analyzing from the data of student advising record, Japanese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 18(6), 754-759.
- An T., Suganuma, S., Shimoyama, H.（2018）The process of decision making by Chinese international students using Internet Cognitive Behavioral Therapy （MoodGYM), Journal of Japanese Clinical Psychology, 36(3), 299-310.
- An T.（2017）The need-based support of Chinese international students studying at Japanese language schools: Results of focus group interviews,Bulletin of the Faculty of Education, University of Tokyo, 56, 109-119.
- An T., Suganuma, S., Ogura,K., Shimoyama, H. (2016) An overview of Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and its prospects in Japan, Japanese Journal of Clinical Psychology,16(2), 219-231.