＜Peer Reviewed Scientific Journal＞
1. Sungha Cho, Sae Kouchiyama and Shigeki Sonoyama（2019）Application of Stimulus Fading and Contingency Management with the Introduction of Clinic-Based Behavioral Intervention for a Child with Selective Mutism. Japanese journal of disability sciences, 43(1), 183-192.
2. Sungha Cho, Shigeki Sonoyama（2018）A Brief Review of the Literature on the Prevalence of Selective Mutism. Japanese journal of disability sciences, 42, 227-236.
3. Sungha Cho and Shigeki Sonoyama（2018）A study on the simultaneous food presentation for food selectivity in a child with autism spectrum disorder. The Japanese Journal of Autistic Spectrum, 15(2), 37-50.
4. Yongjae Lim and Sungha Cho（2017）Current Situation and Issues of the Early Childhood Special Education in Korea. Japanese Journal on Developmental Disabilities, 39(4), 349-356.
5. Cho Sungha and Sonoyama Shigeki（2017）Parent-Implemented Liquid Fading to Establish Milk Consumption in a Child With Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Special Educational Research, 6(1), 45-53.
6. Shigeki Sonoyama and Sungha Cho・Akiko Kuramitsu（2017）Preliminary Study of Non-attendance at Schools for Special Needs Education. Japanese journal of disability sciences, 41(1), 173-182.
7. Shigeki Sonoyama and Sungha Cho（2017）The Development of Special Needs Education in Japan: Quantitative Analysis Based on Results from the School Basic Survey. Human and Culture, 1(1), 117-124.
8. Cho Sungha, Nooraniza Hayati Binti Mohd Noor and Sonoyama Shigeki（2017）A Review of Activity Schedules for Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Special Educational Research, 5(2), 65-76.
9. Yoshitaka Suzuki, Hisaki Maekawa and Sungha Cho（2015）Education for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students in Bavaria, Germany.The Japanese journal of hearing and language disorders, 43(2), 105-111.
10. Hiroyuki Matsushita, Kumi Sato, Sungha Cho, Maiko Okumura, Takanobu Sakai, Mae Shimoyama and Shigeki Sonoyama（2018）A Therapeutic Approach to Selective Mutism in Canada -Through a Visiting of McMaster Children’s Hospital-. Bulletin for the Education of Children with Disorders, University of Yamanashi, 106-129.
1. Seungchul Kwak, Jina Noh, Sungha Cho, Youngmo Yang：『Activity Schedules for Children with Autism』, Sigma Press, 97-171, 2017. Co-translation. （English ➝ Korean）
2. Shigeki Sonoyama（Translation supervisor）, Maiko Okumura, Kumi Sato, Takanobu Sakai, Taro Amagai, Akemi Ebihara, Aya Fujiwara and Sungha Cho：『Treatment for Children with Selective Mutism: An Integrative Behavioral Approach』、Niheisha, 119-114, 2018. Co-translation. （English ➝ Japanese）