- Ishizuka, Y. & Yamamoto, J. (in press). The effect of sequential stimulus pairing procedure on reading skills in a preschool child with autism spectrum disorder, Japanese Journal of Behavior Analysis, 34.
- Ishikawa, N., Ishizuka, Y., & Yamamoto J. (in press). Construction and evaluation of a “Class Participation” Program for preschool children with developmental disabilities, Japanese Journal of Special Education Research, 56.
- Ishizuka, Y. (2019). Applied behavior analysis and comprehensive early intervention for children with autism spectrum disorder, Journal of Japanese Society of Psychosomatic Pediatrics, 27, 433-435.
- Ishizuka, Y. (2017). Social imaging and development support: advanced development support method using “contingent imitation,” Developmental education, March, 18-19.
- Ishizuka, Y. & Yamamoto, J. (2016). Promoted speech intelligibility in a child with autism spectrum disorder by contingent imitation and contingent extended imitation training: a case study, Studies in Sociology, Psychology and Education: Inquiries into Humans and Societies,81, 19-29.
- Ishizuka, Y. Yamamoto, J. (2016). Contingent imitation increases verbal interaction in
children with autism spectrum disorders, Autism: The International Journal of Research
and Practice, Vol.20, No.8, pp.1011-1020, April 2016.
- Ishizuka, Y. & Yamamoto, J. (2014). The effects of contingent imitation on verbal communication and social interaction in a non-verbal child with autism: a case study, Studies in Sociology, Psychology and Education: Inquiries into Humans and Societies,78, 1-15.