- Sasaki, G., Tabaru, K., Gomi, Y., Aoki, M., Miyauchi, H., Okazaki, S., Noro, F., & Takeda, K. (2018) Survey for inherent requirements at universities in Australia: Toward clarification of processes in providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities. The Japanese Journal of Special Education, 56(3), 157-168.
- Sasaki, G., Aoki, M., Gomi, Y., Takeda, K. (2018) Preliminary evaluation of learning supports by college students with developmental disabilities. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 42(1), 247-256.
- Sasaki, G. & Noro, F. (2017) Promoting verbal reports and action plans by staff during monthly meetings in a Japanese residential home. Behavioral Interventions, 32(4), 445-452.
- Sasaki, G. & Noro, F. (2017) A plan, do, check, act cycle of support for children in residential care: A staff management intervention. Journal of Special Education Research, 6(1), 11-23.
- Sasaki, G., Aoki, M., Gomi, Y., & Noro, F. (2017) Facilitation of self-learning in a college student with autism spectrum disorder: Improvements of motivation for learning by using a behavioral contracting. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 41(1), 221-230.
- Sasaki, G., Sakai, T., Suginaka, T., Miyamoto, S., & Noro, F. (2016) A Nationwide survey on independent living service plans for children at children’s homes: An application to daily living assistance for children. Japanese Journal of Child Abuse and Neglect, 18(1), 81-92.
- Sasaki, G., Shi, Y., & Noro, F. (2016) The Effects of Physical Guidance and Fading on skill generalization of operation of chopsticks of a child with pervasive developmental disorders and intellectual disabilities. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 40(1), 43-53.
- Sasaki, G., Okumura, M., Noro, F., & Sonoyama, S. (2015) Treatment of aggressive and self-injurious behaviors for a child with Autistic Spectrum Disorders using self-recording: Analysis of instruction by the framework of rule-governed behavior. The Japanese Journal of Autistic Spectrum, 12(2), 13-22.
- Sasaki, G. & Noro, F. (2014) The effects of an approach in applied behavior analysis for care workers and a child in a foster home: Using behavior recording and an intervention based on functional behavior assessment, The Japanese Journal of Psychology for Human Services, 11(1), 37-47.