Professional of Vocational Rehabilitation, Transition from School to Work, Work Support for Young Onset Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Psychiatric Disabilities, Philosophy of Rehabilitation
- Yaeda, J.& Sunami, N.: Vocational Rehabilitation for Young Onset Dementia: International Perspectives. In de Vugt, J. Millenaar, and J. Carter. (eds.). Understanding Young Onset Dementia: Evaluation, Needs and Care, Research in Ageing and Mental Health(to be published in 2019)
- Yaeda, J.: Transition from Secondary School to Employment in Japan for Students with Disabilities. Chapter 12 in D.Jindal-Snape (ed), Educational Transitions: Moving Stories from around the world.New York: Routledge. pp. 205-220, 2009
- Ishihara, M., Yaeda, J., Fujikawa, M., Sunami, N., Wakabayashi, I., & Ozawa, A. Validating the Vocational Rehabilitation-Service-Related Stress Scale (VRSS) for Vocational Rehabilitation Service Providers in Japan. Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling, 24(2), 103-114, 2018.
- Yaeda, J., Iwagaga, K., Fujikawa, M., Chan, F., & Bezyak, J. The use of evidence-based practice among Japanese vocational rehabilitation professionals. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin. 58(2), 70-79, 2014
- Yaeda, J., Kundu, M., Nishimkura, S.: Self-perceived knowledge and skills of job coaches in Japan. Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation, 45(2), 279-285, 2013
- Yaeda, J.& Jindal-Snape, D.: Post-school transitions of students with disabilities: The Japanese experience. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 1(17), 112-117, 2011
Doctor of Rehabilitation, Rh.D.
- Yaeda, J.Investigation of Job Roles and Technological Proficiencies of Assistive Technology Service Providers, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, IL, USA, 271(pages), 199
Japan Society of Vocational Rehabilitation
Japan Academy of Comprehensive Rehabilitation
Japan Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Japan Society for the Study of Social Welfare
National Rehabilitation Association, International Outreach Task Force Member
Rehabilitation Engineering Society of JAPAN
|Social and Outreach Activity
- Global Applied Disability Research and Information Network on Employment and Training, Board Member
- Editorial Advisory Board, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education. Journal of the National Council on Rehabilitation Education, Springer Publishing Company, USA
- Consulting Editors, The Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counseling. The Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors, Cambridge University Press, UK.
- JEED, Editors of Official Textbooks by theMinistry of Health, Sciences, and Welfare of Japan
- Associate Director of TCELT, Transformative Change: Educational and Life Transition, Research Centre, School of Education Social Work and Community Education, University of Dundee, Scotland
- Board Member, NPO Correctional Rehabilitation and Project with Industries in Tokyo
- Peer reviewer, Japan Society for the Study of Social Welfare
- Peer reviewer, Japan Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation