- Sano Kazuhiro, Morimoto Chihiro, Nakata Mariko, Musatov Sergei, Tsuda Mumeko C, Yamaguchi Naoko, Sakamoto Toshiro, Ogawa Sonoko, “ The role of estrogen receptor bin the dorsal raphe nucleus on the expression of female sexual behavior in C57BL/6J mice.” Frontiers in Endocrinology, Vol. 9, Article 243, May 2018. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2018.00243
- Sano Kazuhiro, Nakata Mariko, Musatov Sergei, Morishita Masahiro,
Sakamoto Toshiro, Tsukahara Shinji, Ogawa Sonoko, “Pubertal activation of estrogen receptor ain the medial amygdala is essential for the full expression of male social behavior in mice.”Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 113, No. 27, pp. 7632-7637, July 2016.
- Sano Kazuhiro, Isobe Tomohiko, Yang Jiaxin, Win-Shew Tin-Tin, Yoshikane Mitsuha, Nakayama Shoji F, Kawashima Takaharu, Suzuki Go, Hashimoto Shunji, Nohara Keiko, Tohyama Chiharu, Maekawa Fumihiko, “In uteroand lactational exposure to acetamiprid induces abnormalities in socio-sexual and anxiety-related behaviors of male mice.” Frontiers in Neuroscience, Vol. 10, Article 228, June 2016.
- Nakata Mariko, Sano Kazuhiro, Musatov Sergei, Yamaguchi Naoko, Sakamoto Toshiro, Ogawa Sonoko, “Effects of prepubertal or adult site-specific knockdown of estrogen receptor bin the medial preoptic area and medial amygdala on social behaviors in male mice.” eNeuro, Vol. 3, No. 2, e0155-15, March 2016. doi: 10.1523/ENEURO.0155-15.2016
- Sano Kazuhiro, Tsuda Mumeko C, Musatov Sergei, Sakamoto Toshiro, Ogawa Sonoko, “Differential effects of site-specific knockdown of estrogen receptor α in the medial amygdala, medial preoptic area, and ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus on the sexual and aggressive behavior of male mice.” European Journal of Neuroscience, Vol. 37, No. 8, pp. 1308-1319, April 2013.
その他 査読付学術雑誌論文７件 紀要２件 ほか（総説等）２件