- Tastanbekova Kuanysh: “Prestige, status, and esteem of educational occupation in Kazakhstan: temporal, regional and gender analysis of payroll data”, Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research, Vol.7 No.2, 2020, pp.175-190. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v7i2.345
- Tastanbekova Kuanysh: “Language education policy in Japan: problems of teaching Japanese as a second language and English as a foreign language”, Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai Research Journal Pedagogy and Psychology Vol.4-41, pp.12-22, 2019).
- Kuanysh Tastanbekova, 2019, “Student Engagement in Quality Assurance of Higher Education in Kazakhstan: Ambiguous Forms and Invisible Procedures”, in Masahiro Tanaka (ed) Student Engagement and Quality Assurance in Higher Education International Collaborations for the Enhancement of Learning, 1st Edition, London: Routledge, pp.109-123.
- Kuanysh Tastanbekova, 2018, “Post-Soviet Legacies in Girls’ Education in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan”, in Yulia Gradskova and Ildiko Azstalos Morell (eds)Gendering Post-Socialism: Old Legacies and New Hierarchies, London: Routledge, pp.172-182.
- Kuanysh Tastanbekova, 2018, “Teacher Education Reforms in Kazakhstan: Trends and Issues”, 筑波教育教育学系論集第42巻第2号, 87-97頁.