- Yabe M., Healthcare Providers’ and Deaf Patients’ Interpreting Preferences for Critical Care and Non-Critical Care: Video Remote Interpreting. Disability and Health Journal, 13, No.2, 2020.EPUB (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dhjo.2019.100870)
- Yabe M., Cost-benefit evaluation: Students, faculty, and staff’s willingness to pay for a campus safety app. Journal of Criminal Justice Education, 28, No. 2, pp. 207-221, 2017.
- Yabe, M., Students, faculty, and staff’s willingness to pay for emergency texting. Journal of Applied Security Research, 4, No. 11, pp. 1-13, 2016.
- Yabe, M., Benefit factors: American students, international students, and deaf/hard of hearing students’ willingness to pay for captioned online courses. Universal Access in the Information Society Journal, 15, No. 4, pp. 773-780, 2015.
- Yabe, M., Benefit comparison of captioned online courses for American, international, and deaf/hard of hearing students: From the viewpoint of individual value and total value. Journal of Accessibility and Design for All, 5, No. 1, pp. 27-46, 2015
Associate Accessibility Editor, Journal for Undergraduate Multimedia Projects
Reviewer, Association on Business Communication Conference Proceedings
Reviewer, Connexions International Professional Communication and Design